We love it here! There are a number of SAHM's (stay-at-home-moms) on my street--I've met a few of them the past few days, my MOMs group is terrific and people are so friendly here in Chesapeake. I swear we've met someone new everyday just feeding the ducks at the pond at the end of the road!
Babysitters are $6/hour here :O ! I have recommendations for a few teenagers who live up the street and met the very nice mother of a woman from playgroup who baby sits in 4 hour blocks at her home as "mom's time out".
Aria is still having fun in her gazebo, walking backwards, twirling and having VERY LOUD conversations with herself in public places.
Hurricane Bertha is kicking up some surf so C is hoping to hop on his long board tomorrow and catch some waves in Va Beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment